Saturday, September 10, 2005

Driver Warning!!!

Hi Everyone, First ; I hope you all are having a good weekend...Second...I do have some distressing news that I just received; If you are planning to drive down in Illinois....It is this...Since Wisconsin didn't sign some agreement with the state of Illinois.. They(Meaning the POLICE) are now targeting Wisconsin drivers for any and all offenses they can and YOU MUST PAY CASH then and there NO CHECKS or CREDIT CARDS or ATM/DEBIT CARDS. YOU MUST have a least $75 or it's OFF TO JAIL with you....now this fosters tourism how????? I now have cancelled all but one trip I was planning to take to Illinois ( and I usually go about 10 - 15 times a year) and have emailed the IDIOTS(in Illinois) that message and the fact that I will be emailing all my friends and contacts this Info.... targeting out of state drivers is a stupid thing to do because they will all tell everyone they know about it and no one will want to go there. I also put some of the blame here in the State of Wisconsin because they didn't sign this agreement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home