Friday, August 01, 2008

I Believe Part 1

Hi Everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this there will many parts to this message ..Gary

I Believe...That we(the US) should become energy independant by drilling in Anwar, off the California and Gulf Coasts, in the Dakotas , Texas, Pennslyvania as ther eis enough oil there to last 200 years at our current rate of use.

I Believe...we should increase our use of Nuclear power for electrical power generation

I Believe.. that since we own enough coal to last 10 centuries we should use that to make electricity

I Believe ...We have the Technology to make coal burn cleaner and are capable of making it burn even cleaner than currently possible.

I Believe...we can invent the new technologies needed to ween us off of fossil fuels but until then we need to use what we have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home