Monday, August 29, 2016

Chow Time with Let's Go Eat


Chow Time with Let’s Go Eat.

Today’s Review is about Polanco Mexican Restaurant and Cantina. This Restaurant is located in Slinger Wi. at 1058 E. Commerce St. (WI  State Hwy 60) between Wi. Hwy 164 and  
Wi. Hwy 175 on the north side of the street.

My wife Karen and I were there on a Sunday Afternoon.
The owner and host greeted and sat us promptly when we walked in. The wait staff was very knowledgeable and prompt. No reservations are needed but Friday nights may be quite busy with wait time up to 1 hour. In my opinion it is well worth the wait. The décor is bright and colorful.

We had the Nachos Fiesta as an appetizer although it is enough to have as a meal by itself. You can get it plain, with shredded chicken, seasoned ground beef or steak. We had it with the seasoned ground beef. 

For our entrées Karen had the Burrito Bueno, which is the vegetarian burrito. I had the Burrito Burracho which you can have your choice of shredded beef or chicken or seasoned ground beef. I chose the seasoned ground beef.  Portion sizes are enough that you wont leave hungry or over stuffed. We both had diet cokes to drink but they do serve Margaritas, Mojitos and Mexican beers. Prices are moderately priced, as the most expensive thing I found on the menu is $14.99.

In keeping with a radio theme ratings range from S-1 (Awful) to S-9 (Excellent) I give this wonderful restaurant an S-9. Karen and I will definitely be going back. This restaurant is definitely “Let’s Go Eat “ approved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home