Friday, January 13, 2006

Thoughts On PETA

Hello everyone, I trust you all had a great day(Fri.1-13-06). I was until I saw a thing on Msn's news page....Pam Anderson and PETA( Ya those Morons again)..are now attacking KFC...saying that Col. Sanders shouldn't be praised in public or had a statue in the Kentucky State house and are trying to get it removed....They are telling everyone who'll listen that workers who work for KFC are mistreating Chickens by ripping off their heads or slamming them to the ground spitting tobacco in their eyes and other crap like that...sounds like a bunch of crap whipped up by PETA to get everyone to switch to an all vegan diet...to which I wont do...Give me a steak or a pork chop, some fish or chicken, a hamburger, or any other damn thing which is tasty....some animals are meant to be eaten why do you think God put them here..He knew what was going to happen to them before he put them here......while I do like a salad one in a while I couldn't eat that stuff all the time.....I like my steak, burgers medium-well, I like my shrimp deep fried, pork and chicken on the grill, eggs over-easy, I like my food most of which come from animals done my way ....I think PETA SHOULD change it name from People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals to People Eating Tasty Animals...And if they cant do that Just Keep out of my way and let me enjoy my Dinner.....just My Humble Opinion...Gary

1 Comments:

At April 19, 2009 11:04 PM, Blogger Ron said...

PETA stands for People Eating Tasty Animals ;-) At least, it does in my house. One of the fast-food hamburger chains is running a commercial where this girl tells about giving up her vegitarian ways to become an omnivore. I love it!

"What Were You Thinking?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home