Saturday, October 15, 2005

Polls

Hi Y'all , What's up with these Polls lately ...I see there is a poll out already which puts our Democratic Governor out as the front runner if the election was today and running against Republican Scott Walker and running a little behind Republican Mark Green. Who did this poll and just who the hell did they ask??? Were you asked...I wasn't and no one I know was asked so just who was asked and why just them???? I dont know about you the people asked in the poll dont speak for me ; sounds to me like maybe the media (who Likes Jim Doyle) commissioned this poll and asked more registered Democrats than registered Republicans this question??? In my opinion until they ask everyone which way they might vote; these polls are just useless as they dont get a true picture of how everyone thinks at a given point in time. The numbers can be slanted in any way the poll takers want....Gary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home