Saturday, August 02, 2008

I Believe Part 3

HI everyone and again thanks for reading this....Gary

I Believe....That labor unions are for F*$#-ups and F*$#-offs

I Believe... that the best way to keep your job is to do your job and not piss off the boss or anyone who can fire you.....

I Believe....That if the foreign automakers can get 30mpg on their cars that we can too

I Believe...In doing an honest days work for a honest days pay

I Believe...that some of the best things in life are free

I Believe...that if you want something in life WORK for it dont steal it from somebody else....

I Believe.... that good things come to those who wait....

I Believe... that when life hands you lemons that you should make lemonade

I Believe...that Government isn't the solution; it's part of the problem

I Believe...that some profiling is both good and necessary...

I believe...that if you run from the police you deserve what happens to you....

I Believe...that life's tough you should wear a helmet

I Believe...that you should not race a train to the crossing as you will lose.

stand by for more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home