Saturday, August 02, 2008

I Believe part 4

Hi Everyone , I'm on a roll deal with it...

I Believe...that I live to eat not eat to live

I Believe ...that I love chocolate

I Believe...that you can think about it but dont do it as it will cost you BIG time

I Believe...that all work and no play makes you both dull and cranky

I believe...that lack of planning on your part doesn't contstitute an emergency on my part

I Believe...that government needs to control itself in its spending. they need to remember who they get it from

I Believe...that model railroading is fun

I Believe....that we as a country need to do more of what made us great and less of what pisses people off.

I Believe... that you dont have the right not to be offended if this offends you too bad so sad

I Believe...that your rights end when they start to trample on mine

I Believe...for right now it is time to go so stand by for more....Gary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home