Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Believe Part 5

HI Ya'all me again with more things I believe in ....These and the others in the other I Believe posts are my beliefs and if they're arent yours ...TOO BAD SO SAD...your entitled to your beliefs and I'm entitled to mine....so here goes

I Believe that if you have a good hobby it keeps you off the streets at night.

I Believe in conservatism not liberalism

I Believe that Liberalism will be the downfall of this country.

I Believe that there should be no grading on a curve.

I Believe that the schools should be promoting excellence and rewarding hard work and not passing the people who dont or cant do the work.

I Believe there should be help for those who honestly cant do the work in school.

I Believe that Nothing is Impossible it just takes a little longer to accomlish.

More later type at you soon ....Gary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home